Our Warranty Information
Warranty – 2016
Clearwater Patio Furniture Repair, LLC
Warranty is valid from the date of invoice to the original customer only. Proof of invoice and pictures are required. Warranty is void if used otherwise. All warranty work is prorated and limited.
SANDBLAST & POWDER COAT REFINISH
2 year limited warranty on sandblast and powder coat of frames from the original date of invoice. There is NO warranty on re-occurring rust and salt water corrosion. Sandblasting & powder coating is warranted against cracking, peeling, and blistering if the finish is maintained by weekly cleaning and quarterly waxing. In addition, glide replacement is a necessary function in maintaining the furniture and should be accomplished on a regular basis, or more frequently, depending on the level of usage. Clearwater Patio Furniture Repair, LLC recommends a quarterly inspection of the glides to insure maximum longevity of your frame and finish.
2 year limited warranty on the fabrics and workmanship of slings manufactured by Clearwater Patio Furniture Repair, LLC. Sling distortion or disfiguration that may be considered normal wear and tear and are not warranted are as follows, but not limited to, normal sagging, color changes in fabric and padded slings that compress after use.
2 year limited warranty on Clearwater Patio Furniture Repair, LLC 100% virgin vinyl against breakage. This applies to breakage only not color changes.
1 year limited warranty on acrylic and fiberglass table tops purchased from Clearwater Patio Furniture Repair, LLC. Tops are warranted against breaking, bowing or warping. Acrylic tops with holes are excluded from warranty.
SWIVEL MECH PARTS
Swivel Mech parts are warranted for 1 year against manufacture’s defects only.
REFINISH-GLOSS Clearwater Patio Furniture Repair offers finishes that are classified as “Gloss Finishes.” Such Gloss Finishes are non-textured and have a higher gloss level than other finishes. They are suitable for normal, outdoor use. However, Gloss Finishes may highlight normally-occurring characteristics of the surface of unfinished aluminum frames and components that would not be noticeable when using textured finishes. This is particularly the case regarding cast aluminum frames and components. Cast aluminum frames and components may exhibit surface imperfections that are a natural result of the casting and/or finishing processes. Sarasota Patio Furniture Repair, LLC WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT COVER SURFACE IMPERFECTIONS OF ALUMINUM FRAMES AND COMPONENTS THAT MAY BE HIGHLIGHTED BY GLOSS FINISHES.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY
by Clearwater Patio Furniture Repair, LLC?
• Damage caused by contact with harsh chemicals or solutions.
• Plastic or nylon parts.
• Stains or discoloration of vinyl straps and fabric.
• Abductions or furniture finish and vinyl
• Unauthorized repairs
• Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use.
• Contact with sulfur water or self tanning suntan lotion or oils
• Failure caused by neglecting to provide proper care and maintenance, which includes cleaning with a mild detergent monthly, rinsed and dried thoroughly.
• Scratching or chipping of the powder coat finish due to abuse.
• Damage caused by fire or acts of nature.
• Normal fading of furniture finish, vinyl straps, and fabric.
• Furniture submerged in pool water.
• Sling distortion or disfiguration that may be considered normal wear and tear. Normal sagging or color changes in fabric.
• Blistering due to salt air. Sarasota Patio Furniture Repair, LLC recommends additional cleaning and waxing of the furniture in seaside applications.
• Padded slings that compress after use.